- Certified Sales is the Broker for a variety of Charities and
Foundations, such as: The Coast Guard Auxiliary, BoatUS Foundation,
Kars4Kids, Waterkeeper Alliance, etc. We process their vessel
donations, which has resulted in millions of dollars in cash donations
from the sale of these donated vessels.
- For boat owners who want to exit boating but don't want to deal
with the hassles of selling their valuable, well cared for vessel,
what better solution than to donate it to their favorite Charity!
CSI will take over 'care and custody' of the vessel, eliminating
the costs of storage, insurance, and maintenance.
- The Charity/Foundation only needs to be a 501(c)(3) organization
and actively market the program to their Donors. CSI handles
all the questions from potential donors and provides weekly
reports on possible donations and sold boats. CSI will arrange
for transport, storage and insurance and will then market and
sell the vessel. We process the transfer of ownership documents
from donor to buyer and then send the Net Funds to the 501(c)(3).
The Charity/Foundation will then issue the Tax Form to the Donor.
- This is a NO RISK program allowing a charity to accept any vessel
that has sufficient value to cover expenses, dramatically expanding
the charity's CASH donations. The yacht or boat can be located
anywhere in the U.S. In the past year we have sold over 200
boats and yachts for our client Charities.
- Our Weekly email Newsletter
- Third Party websites such as YachtWorld.com, BoatTrader.com,
Every week our Newsletter is sent to over 15,000+ Buyers Worldwide
- Certified Sales Inc. has been remarketing Marine Assets for
banks, insurance companies and individuals since 1982. In 2015
we started the Yacht Donation Program and it has proven very successful,
resulting in significant revenue to the Organizations.
- Certified Sales employs a group of expert Brokers with years
of experience in valuation and sales of these assets.
- Our specialties are: Yachts, Boats and RVs.
- Our experienced staff will assist in maximizing the net Cash
Donation through our family of websites and extensive resources.
For more information call Michael Costa
Phone: (401) 732-6300 / (617) 645-4719